A Cross Connection Control Tester does the following:
- Inspects operating conditions of Back Flow Preventers.
- Tests for proper operation of Back Flow Preventers.
- Determines Back Flow Preventer requirements based on local by-laws and ordinances.
- Repairs, replaces, and installs Back Flow Preventers.
- Provides documented test report forms for private and municipal record keeping.
- Available in Burnaby
- Cross Connection Control full certificaton training is offered in the daytime only.
- Re-certification training is offered part-time in the afternoon and is scheduled based on industry need. Eligibility requirements are determined by the BCWWA.
Obtaining a Backflow Certification increases the skill set of piping trades mechanics which may result in improved employment credentials.
The following is the price breakdown :
|Full Cert||Tuition Fee||$700|
|*Note: CCC Exam fee payable to the BCWWA $120.00|
|*Note: CCC Exam fee payable to the BCWWA $129.00|
***Past PVC apprentices who have either never tested with the BCWWA or who have let their ticket lapse may be eligible for a reduced tuition fee for the full certification training.